Ordering Process & Cancellation Policy:Pre-payment Requirement:
Prepayment is required for all orders before processing and/or scheduling.Sales Tax and Customs Duties:
- Pennsylvania state residents are subject to sales tax at a rate of 6.0%.
- International customers are responsible for applicable custom's duties.
- All prices listed on the web site are not inclusive of sales tax nor VAT.
Credit Cards and PayPal:
We gladly accept PayPal and all major credit cards. Please note, as described above, that your account or card will be charged as soon as you place your order. For your peace of mind and security our systems do not store your credit card information.
Orders may be cancelled at any time. Cancellation terms and conditions for specific pre-orders will supersede the terms listed here. Refunds will be provided via the original method of payment. Re-stocking fees may apply if an order is cancelled after assembly has begun.
Order Process and Status:
After your place your order online you should expect the following:
- Your order will appear in the My Account section of the E-boutique. Its status will be listed as "1.1 Awaiting Scheduling". You will also receive an automatically generated e-mail with a summary of your order, billing address, and shipping information. (Please note that payment will be automatically processed at the time you place your order.)
- Within 2-3 business days, on average, we will update your order in the E-boutique to "2.0 In Queue" and provide you with an estimated ship date. This information will also be emailed to you.
- If you do not receive one or both of these e-mails please check any SPAM/Bulk-mail folders you have and if you still do not find our message (s) please email us at email@example.com or use the chatbot in the bottom right hand corner of this page. If your issue is urgent please call us and leave a voice message with your name, email address, and order number.