TR-660 Pre-Order 50% Deposit
Ordering Opens: Q1 2022 (Estimate) - Sign up for the Newsletter below for updates.
Status: Currently working Plankowner delivieries.
Product details and specifications detailed below.
The new TR-660 is a Type B self-winding wrist watch (submersible). Replacing the TR-900 MIL-W-22176A (SHIPS). The TR-660 features improvements including the use of a proprietary non-radioactive Super LumiNova luminous paint for longer service life and broader operational environments than legacy luminous materials. The Japanese made NE15C movement delivers a longer power reserve and superior accuracy to the preceding mil-spec. Water resistance has been improved to 660 feet and the construction enables longer service intervals. Lastly the TR-660 has optional aluminum or acrylic timing dials and reinforced spring bars to meet the ISO standards for dive watches.Status: The watches are expected to be delivered in the next few weeks. After we receive them we will be QC'ing the pieces in preparation for fulfillment of the Plankowner customer orders. Plankowner customers are currently making their final selections.
Pre-order Offer: We will be accepting deposits for pre-orders of the TR-660. Your pre-orders will being to ship after we complete the fulfillment of the Plankowner orders. The following are the details for your review:
- Slots available: 175 (This is not a limited edition. We are limiting the size of the pre-order for administrative reasons.)
- Deposit amount: $450 (For this amount you will lock in a price of $895 plus S&H. Expected regular MSRP will be $949 plus S&H.)
- Final Order placement: You will be notified via email to make your final selection (bezel and strap options) later this year. At that point in time the balance of your payment ($445.00 + S&H or $475.00 +S&H, depending on strap selected) will be due and you will submit your delivery address.
- Versions: There is an acrylic insert version and an aluminum insert version. Both are non-date.
- Lead time: Shipments for this pre-order stage are anticipated to begin in Dec. 2021 or Q1 2022. Given this estimate we can not guarantee delivery in time for the winter holidays. Please note that this is a rough estimate and may change based on the QC of the received watches.
- Cancellations: Please note that unlike in the past there will be a $35 cancellation fee. The reason for this is that neither of our payment processors refunds fees for refunded payments anymore.
|Case Width||40.00 mm (not including crown)|
|Case Thickness||14.70 mm|
|Case Length||48.50 mm end to end|
|Lug Width||20.00 mm|
|Crystal||Double domed sapphire crystal, with anti-reflective coating on interior surface only|
|Luminous||Arclite Super LumiNova (green emission)|
|Movement||Made in Japan SII NE15 (Rotor features Côtes de Genève), quickset date, hack setting, automatic with manual winding capability. Movement origin: Made in Japan|
|Water Resistance||20 ATMs (200 meters)|
|Case Finish||Bead-blasted 316L stainless steel|
|Other||• Country of Origin: Made in Japan • Drilled through lugs • Double gasket screw-down crown • Timed in 3 positions|