TR-660 Pre-Order (50% Deposit)
Ordering Opens: January 2022 round full. Next round will be available late summer 2022.
Status: Currently working Pre-order deliveries.
Product details and specifications detailed below.
The new TR-660 is a Type B self-winding wrist watch (submersible). Replacing the TR-900 MIL-W-22176A (SHIPS). The TR-660 features improvements including the use of a proprietary non-radioactive Super LumiNova luminous paint for longer service life and broader operational environments than legacy luminous materials. The Japanese made NE15C movement delivers a longer power reserve and superior accuracy to the preceding mil-spec. Water resistance has been improved to 660 feet and the construction enables longer service intervals. Lastly the TR-660 has optional aluminum or acrylic timing dials and reinforced spring bars to meet the ISO standards for dive watches.
Given the strong interest for this watch we are opening up another round of "slots" for the next production batch. The next batch of watches is currently in mass production and scheduled to be completed sometime in the 2nd quarter of this year. However since the watches haven't been QC'd yet we are only releasing 175 slots out of 500 available from this next batch. More slots will be made available later this year when we have more visibility on timing.
Status: The watches are expected to be dispatched to us for QC in the 2nd quarter of 2022, assuming no unforeseen COVID related disruptions.
- Slots available: 175 (There will be more slots available later this year. We are limiting the size of the pre-order for administrative reasons.)
- 50% Deposit amount: $474.50 (MSRP is $949 plus S&H.)
- Final Order placement: You will be notified via email to make your final selection (bezel and strap options) later this year. At that point in time the balance of your payment ($474.50.00 + S&H or $504.50 +S&H, depending on strap selected) will be due and you can submit your delivery address.
- Versions: There is an acrylic insert version and an aluminum insert version. Both are non-date.
- Lead time: Your pre-orders are expected to begin shipping in August of 2022 and will be shipped over the course of approximately 16 weeks. Please note that this is a rough estimate and may change based on the QC of the received watches or COVID.
- Cancellations: Please note that unlike in the past there will be a $35 cancellation fee. The reason for this is that neither of our payment processors refunds fees for refunded payments anymore.
|Case Width||40.00 mm (not including crown)|
|Case Thickness||14.70 mm|
|Case Length||48.50 mm end to end|
|Lug Width||20.00 mm|
|Crystal||Double domed sapphire crystal, with anti-reflective coating on interior surface only|
|Luminous||Arclite Super LumiNova (green emission)|
|Movement||Made in Japan SII NE15 (Rotor features Côtes de Genève), quickset date, hack setting, automatic with manual winding capability. Movement origin: Made in Japan|
|Water Resistance||20 ATMs (200 meters)|
|Case Finish||Bead-blasted 316L stainless steel|
|Other||• Country of Origin: Made in Japan • Drilled through lugs • Double gasket screw-down crown • Timed in 3 positions|